REALITY GLITCH AUTOMATON REALITY GLITCH AUTOMATON

it is a ɥɔʇᴉlƃ¿

johnfn responds:

GGGGG6<<`g

Veva Veva

Really cool man, loving these cute synths! (:
Definitely better than my NGAUC final track

1f1n1ty responds:

Hey, Aeron! Thanks for dropping by! :D

At Peace At Peace

Wow this is really neat. Love the part with the percussion.
Props man!

Jump For It! Jump For It!

Really cool and SUPER catchy. Love how the melody is happy and the drop isn't. The drop sounds memorable to me because it is like something I've once made but never finished (due to lost files)

I should've checked you out earlier. Glad I did now. (:

MrKoolTrix responds:

Thanks for reviewing! =)

Skyline (original by Austin C) Skyline (original by Austin C)

I'd prefer the sub bass in mono, it would sound much better since it is taking a lot of space in the mix and is distracting. Also your mix is clipping, probably because it is mastered somewhat loud.
I like the sounds though. Melodic wise it is pretty cool and I love the beat.
Keep it up man.

ACXLE responds:

Thanks for the tips!

Safehouse Safehouse

This is pretty awesome! The neuro bass could use some more widening in the mids and highs.
I love the overall atmosphere, especially at the end at the 5 minute mark. That is really well done.

Demon-Wolf responds:

Thanks.

Chael - Leap of Faith Chael - Leap of Faith

If there's a sub bass, it is too low. If not, add one please. It sounds weird with the piano in stereo, sounds like it is off tune. Arps are pretty cool. Mastering and mixing wise it is pretty decent.
Keep it up Chael.

ChaelMusic responds:

It's probably too low. Thanks for the review!

Ghost Slayer [DUBSTEP] Ghost Slayer [DUBSTEP]

What is that bubble/rising sounding sample at 0:50-0:54? I recognize it from the beginning of this song, but just in a different pitch. this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVU_loTEeVk

It's got some catchy feeling but still needs work on the mixing.

Anitrik responds:

Yes it looks the same ! That sample comes in the Vengeance Essential Dubstep pack, well I found it here at least. It's called Uplifter 11 if you download the pack ;)

Thank you for your advice ! ^^

Exile Exile

Melodies are on point. You still need to do a lot of work on the mixing and mastering (it's missing low-end). Also, it just sounds kinda dull. I think you could've use more effects like risers and sweeps. The same goes for the atmopshere. It just needs to be more lively in this song in my opinion.

Nevertheless, It's a pretty cool song. So keep it up!

Miyolophone responds:

Thanks AeronMusic! Yes, I still have a lot to work on with mastering, and I really, really need to remember that my headphones boost the lows... and I also didn't think to add those kinds of effects, but I'll try them, I do thing they could add something. (Some better VSTs wouldn't hurt...) And I'm glad you liked the melodies, those are my strong suit. Thank you for the review!

Ode to a Woman Ode to a Woman