Pico's School Reunion Pico's School Reunion

This game is quite buggy, for the third time the character suddenly disappeared. Also, I could not leave a room for once. I have restarted the game 6 times, but still not working properly. I really want to finish the game, but not with these bugs. Hope you will fix these. I really like the neat pixelart tho.

14hourlunchbreak responds:

Thanks for letting me know! I'm really sorry about all the bugs. I'm planning on releasing an update later today that fixes most everything,

Move the water Move the water

It was quite easy to get the middle bottle to 4 liters.
Nice concept.

sielxm3d responds:

Ball Course Ball Course

I see you enjoyed the official tutorials for Unity3d (:

Quacklemtduck responds:

Yes, it was very usefull. I have just tried building a bit more onto it from my primitive knowledge about how to use unity.

Arnold-Man Arnold-Man

GET TO THE CHOPPER!

MysteryGuest1 responds:

ayyyy

The Deepest Sleep The Deepest Sleep

That jumpscare in the start of the game... please, lol. Overall well made game! Really scary but I enjoyed it.

Millionaire Square Millionaire Square

I've already reached 1 million in the beta version lol. Needs some more work, like the description of the skills, luckily someone else posted it here in the comments! Overall it's a superduper original game! Original as fck lol.

PoisonHeart responds:

awww gee whiz! thanks, dude. thanks for the awesome music.

Deeper Sleep Deeper Sleep

Took me long to figure out, but I've done it.
Can't wait for the ending, I'm curios lol.

Must Escape the Fortress Must Escape the Fortress

Quite easy. Pity all those hints were in the same room except the last one for the gold key.

Flixel-Tutorial #1 Flixel-Tutorial #1

So good, ive always wanted to create a cool, scary or awesome game! Thanks for the tutorial man, love you #nohomo.

Schulles responds:

Sure thing! :* #nohomo

Mass Chaos Mass Chaos

every potatoman game is pro! :) Nice point and click!

Potatoman responds: