View Profile AeronMusic

15 Movie Reviews

3:56 so he got fired because he had a lunchbreak and was on the internet...? xD Haha well ok
animation is not bad. But good art!

Also im the first comment?

JovialBackache responds:

Hi. He was on the internet, but wasn't on his lunchbreak, so he did bad! Thanks for the feedback and comment, glad you enjoyed it. Episode 2 is a step up from this one, this one is kind of a pilot :)

wut

Ok ... dat ending tho.

Potatoman responds:

dat ass

21 Game Reviews

This game is quite buggy, for the third time the character suddenly disappeared. Also, I could not leave a room for once. I have restarted the game 6 times, but still not working properly. I really want to finish the game, but not with these bugs. Hope you will fix these. I really like the neat pixelart tho.

14hourlunchbreak responds:

Thanks for letting me know! I'm really sorry about all the bugs. I'm planning on releasing an update later today that fixes most everything,

GET TO THE CHOPPER!

MysteryGuest1 responds:

ayyyy

That jumpscare in the start of the game... please, lol. Overall well made game! Really scary but I enjoyed it.

449 Audio Reviews

lovely chill beat!!!

Vista-Sound13 responds:

Why thank you for those words, my friend! :)

I love the part at 2:00 so much. Great work from you both!

"I dont just hate listening to this song. I hate listening to ALL MUSIC."
This. This right here is why music production can be a pain in the ass at times, lol.
Anyhow, amazing track! I love it :)

johnfn responds:

HAHA yeah. I wonder if after artists finish a painting and they go and look at the most beautiful sunset and they're like "Wtf? That's garbage" or something.

Thanks for the review :D

11 Art Reviews

Looks like he is on his way too fuk ur bitch... xD
Well done animation!

Potatoman responds:

Thankyou!

such dark
much reflection
wowe

Oohh nice dude! Is this for another upcoming game or just for fun? :)

Hey there! Feel free to use my music in your videos or games.

Aron @AeronMusic